A great family home on a level 837sm block that is situated in a quiet cul-de sac location in South Mudgee will really tick the boxes for both livability and lifestyle. A home that has numerous features and benefits leaving the owner with nothing to do but enjoy.
– Four bedrooms plus a study, all bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the main has an ensuite and walk in robe
– Fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, LG dishwasher and Smeg oven and generous storage capacity
– Two living spaces that are ideal for modern family living, open plan in nature with a central living /dining area
– An enclosed sun room with a beautiful Easterly aspect that provides access to the rear secure backyard
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and underfloor heating are available throughout for seasonal comfort
– A clever ducted vacuum system is built in and ensure home safety with an alarm system
– A two and half car garage with rear access provides plenty of off street parking and storage
– Wheelchair access to the rear yard is available and a 4x3m shed is perfect for the garden tools and kids bikes
– The home is surrounded by established trees and gardens giving it a real sense of privacy
It is these numerous features that make this a home to enjoy, be sure to organise your private inspection of this quality home to avoid disappointment as it will not last long in the current market. Call Trent Robertson on 0429 434 910 to arrange your inspection.