Situated only 8 kilometres north of town in the heart of Mudgee’s famous food and wine trail, ‘Myrtle Brae Farm’ affords, seclusion, charm and convenience.
A fertile and productive 15 hectare property complemented by a privately positioned residence, perfect as your full time abode or picturesque country escape.
Be sure to click the video link to preview the idyllic lifestyle Myrtle Brae Farm, and Mudgee, has to offer.
– An elegant, light filled homestead at the end of a welcoming Claret Ash lined drive
– Generous living spaces with high ceilings and polished timber floors
– Inviting lounge with fireplace and additional open family room
– Well designed kitchen with adjacent dining area
– Accommodation comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms
– Every room of the house enjoys pleasant garden views
– Wide verandahs front and rear provide for a relaxing outdoor living
– Entertaining area with wood fired oven overlooking the tennis court
– Separate garage and workshop for vehicles and storage
– Magnificent established hedges, exotic and native tree species
– Abundant water supply via an excellent bore + 2 × 110,000 L approx. tanks
– Substantial shed with three large stable boxes and reticulated water
– Well maintained and productive Olive grove of approximately 800 trees
– Established olive oil and table olive label ‘Myrtle Brae Farm’ however please note that this is not being sold as an operational business and there are no trading figures available. Rather, a lifestyle property with some income potential from the olives
– Extensive fruit tree plantings, mature fig orchard and vegetable gardens
– 15.05 ha’s approx., level, arable country, fully fenced in good stock proof order
– Currently running sheep and lambs and home to an alpaca, chickens and peacocks
An outstanding lifestyle property in an excellent location offering potential additional income streams through produce sales, guest accommodation or tourism opportunities.
To arrange a private inspection or for further information or additional images contact Damian Kearns on 0428 144 905